The Feldenkrais Method® offers a unique and practical way to realise our potential more fully. It is an educational method focusing on learning and movement, which can bring about improved movement and enhanced functioning. It is named after its originator, Moshe Feldenkrais (1904-1984), an engineer and physicist as well as a Judo teacher.
What are the benefits?
- Relief from tension and muscular pain
- Easier and fuller breathing
- Greater relaxation and well-being
- Improved performance in sport, dance, music and drama
- Greater ease in everyday activities
- Increased vitality
For more information, see the UK Feldenkrais Guild site.
You will find many free-to-download sample lessons and further information.